Monday, January 17, 2011

JONATHAN KEITH IDEMA (JACK BLACK), (JACK IDEMA) HIS BIGGEST LIE OF ALL


JONATHAN KEITH IDEMA (JACK BLACK), (JACK IDEMA)

HIS BIGGEST LIE OF ALL

By Penny Alesi

First of all, I want it known that I am not anti-gay, quite the contrary. I have joined HIV support groups & I am active at the local AIDS Project Center. I am not prejudiced against any race, creed, color, political party, sexual preference or anything like that. What I am against is deceit & evil. I think if someone has a disease, like HIV, they should be responsible enough to make sure no one else gets it from them and let them know you have it so they have a choice in whether or not they want to engage in any kind of sex with you.

I was outed way before I was ready or my family was ready. A certain "humble" blog took away my anonymity and spread horrible lies about me. When I tried to respond to that blog I never was given the chance to tell my side of the story, instead my family & I were harassed, intimidated & threatened. I lost my dignity, self-respect, my cat, good credit (due to all fraudulent business endeavors Idema put my name on), my belongings, my health, my reputation, friends, and the right to choose how I live & die. Jack Idema took all that from me. He also decided to make my life a living hell way right up until I take my last breath. He left me destitute & he clearly knew he was infected with HIV.

I did not get HIV via drugs or being a hooker. I got it the way alot of women get it. I was in love & stupid. Period. And because of love & stupidity, my life will never be the same, whatever is left of it. So this story is not for profit, it is for peace of mind and so that when I meet my maker, I will know I did all I could to stop this monster. Jack Idema has alot more sins than just giving out HIV. I'm concerned about other people being as sick as I am & dying, though. The other stuff will come out eventually, although I am sure I won't be around long enough to see it. So, yes, I am mad, very mad. Sad as well.

I challenge anyone who is handed this death sentence of HIV 1, HIV 2, HPV, Herpes 1 & 2, to react differently. Having these STD's can drive you insane. You feel isolated, sick all the time & know that people are afraid to come near you & not even hug you. Jack knew he was doing this to me & never gave me the decency of even apologizing, instead he used me for all he could because he couldn't come back to the States, or so he claims. I took Nina the dog for him when he left Afghanistan, I buried his father & I took charge of his medical rehab when he had his near fatal accident on Sept.17, 2009.

My payment was a horrible disease that he knew he had. Jack always told me he was a heterosexual & when I finally found out the truth, it was too late. Now, I also know that he was bisexual years ago. A Green Beret, who was stationed at Fort Bragg, has come forward & told me of his meeting Jonathan Keith Idema (as he called himself back then). He met him at a "newstand" located on Bragg Blvd. in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in early 2000/2001. They would have sex in a back room. He also went to 450 Robeson Street & have sex with Jack at his apartment next to his office in that building. 2 other men have also come forward, which totally sickens me.

Jack was into cross dressing secretly then too, as well as having his anus penetrated with dildos. He never used condoms then. Now, occasionally he does. But the damage is already there, the disease has progressed. I've also been told about his encounters with men while he was in prison in Kabul, Afghanistan. Apparently, Thursday nights there were for "man sex". I wish to god he had told me this himself when I first met him.

Hopefully now the truth is out & others will be careful.


THE COMPLETE IDEMA FILE HERE

No comments: